This fresh salsa will make you wonder why you ever eat a salsa out of a jar. The juice is so good you’ll want to drink it so doesn’t go to waste.
- 6 vine ripe tomatoes – seeded & chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic – minced
- 1 bunch green onions – sliced
- 1 bell pepper – chopped
- 1 jalapeno – seeded & diced
- 4 T cilantro – snipped
- 1 lime – juiced
- 1 Tablespoon of salt
- Cutting board
- Serrated Knife – bread or even a steak knife for cutting the tomatoes
- Chef’s knife – or similar
- Kitchen scissor – for the green onions, cilantro, and/or
- Reamer – to juice the lime
- food grade disposable glove – for handling the jalapeno
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Chill. Overnight is best for flavors.